May 18, 2020
Today’s guest is Kathy O’Neal, a 25 year veteran in the club
industry, known for her specialty work in member enrollment and
member retention through programming, communication and involvement
with members in our private clubs.
We discuss Kathy's thoughts on the impact on membership –
both enrollments and resignations.
Kathy provide 8 "R" words to remember:
- Reality of Crisis
- Relationship of clubs with their members
- Rebound – how do we get this started and what are our
- members thinking/feeling?
- Reengage – using the research findings to help get our members
back and using the club
- Relevance – now, more than ever, relevant programming in all
club areas is important
- Retention – all efforts to get members to reengage and get
involved will assist with retention
- Recruitment – these same efforts will also assist with
increased recruitment as members share their club
- Recovery – all of the things discussed above will make recovery
easier and faster
Contact Kathy: firstname.lastname@example.org